According to the Directive 2003/59/EC, in order to raise the qualification of professional drivers and separate them from non-professional drivers, the holders of D1, D1E, D, DE or C1, C1E, C, CE driver’s licences, who perform carriage of goods or passengers, are obliged to undergo periodic retraining once in every 5 years. The directive applies to EU citizens, as well as citizens of other countries, who perform commercial carriage services while working for EU-registered companies.
- Theoretical training - 35 academic hours (45 min)Before you apply
- Before starting your training, you will be registered in the training group and the CSDD database
- The theoretical training consists of 5 lessons (35 academic hours), according to a set schedule, in the form of lectures.
- At the end of the training, you will receive a certificate.
Next available groups
Vakara- 08.06.20 (LV)
Mācību ilgums 1 nedēļa (5 nodarbības)
1. nodarbība- 8. jūnijā (16:00-21:45)
2. nodarbība- 10. jūnijā (16:00-21:45)
3. nodarbība- 12. jūnijā (16:00-21:45)
4. nodarbība- 14. jūnijā (14:00-19:45)
5. nodarbība- 15. jūnijā (16:00-21:45)
* Latviešu valodā
Holiday - 04.07.20. (LV)
The duration of training - 2 weeks (5 lessons)
1. Lesson - July 4th (14:00-19:45)
2. Lesson - July 5th (14:00-19:45)
3. Lesson - July 10th (16:00-21:45)
4. Lesson - July 11th (14:00-19:45)
5. Lesson - July 12th (14:00-19:45)
*Theoretical lessons in Latvian